Saturday 8 May 2010

My second entry - 8th May

Received my tour pack today, so actually starting to feel quite real now. A little over a month to go before I fly out. I guess I would even go as far as to say I’m a little excited.

 

The pack tells me who will be on the tour with me, something I wasn’t expecting in advance.  I’ll be accompanied by 7 others. Two couples and 3 single guys. I’m assuming from the names, they’re mostly English;

 

Simon & Vivien

Patrick

David & Francoise

William

And another David.

 

If I don’t bump into these guys on the flight, then we have a welcome meeting when we get to the first hotel in Chicago.

 

Fingers crossed we don’t fall foul of any volcanic ash. I’ve waited a long time for this.

 

Cheers

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Have you got the route mapped out so that we can see where you are going?

    Google Maps etc?

    ReplyDelete