Sunday 30 May 2010

Dry(ish) Run

Took the advice of my good lady and had a bit of a dry run on the packing front. Most of what I intend to take, minus a weeks’ worth of pants and socks was fitted, fairly easily, into the big case I have. I’m also taking a smallish holdall for in the cabin. That will carry my helmet, my laptop, camera, etc. Although I’m taking my mesh jacket and the weather forecast is indicating temperatures no lower than about 75F, I’m still undecided about taking my leather jacket as well. It’s a bit bulky, so I’d have to wear that on the journey rather than try and cram it into the case. Decisions, decisions.

 

Despite the BAstewards best efforts, it looks like there will be no affects of the action on my scheduled flight. It has been running each day during the first strike, so I’m confident it’ll be OK. In any case, I fly the day after the strike finishes.

 

11 days to go and counting!

 

Neill

No comments:

Post a Comment