Tuesday 8 June 2010

Ready for the off

This will be my last entry this side of the Atlantic. I’m just about ready for the off now, with all but a few things to throw (rather cram) into my case. I’m mindful of not getting too close to the weight limit, as I have an internal US flight in 2 weeks and they use pounds rather than kilos. They also charge $50 if you go over!! Course, if I weighed 20st like the average American, that’d be OK!!

 

I’ll be staying with my good lady tomorrow evening and then it’s just a short walk (10 mins) down to the station to catch the 7.01 high speeder into St Pancras. I should be checking in at Heathrow around 9.00. Scheduled take off is 11.45.

 

Watch out for my first US blog entry on Thursday evening (Friday morning for you) when I’ll hopefully have some tales to tell of the flight and trip up the Sears Tower. I know, I know, it’s not called that anymore (Willis Tower).

 

Cheerio

No comments:

Post a Comment